LEGO kick@ss campaignApril 16, 2012 at 10:33 am | Posted in design | Leave a comment
Tags: ad campaign, Bert and Ernie, Donald Duck, jung von matt, LEGO, lego ad campaign, South Park, The Simpsons, The Smurfs
Do you see what I see?
LEGO, the one toy that never goes out of style as it easily adapts itself to today, and tomorrow, and so on. This kick@ss ad campaign is by a German agency Jung Von Matt who LEGO-fies favorite cartoons of our day by reducing the characters to color and shape. They’re still instantly recognizable, right?
In order: The Simpsons, Bert and Ernie, South Park, Donald Duck, The Smurfs.
Via: Aisle One
Leave a Comment »
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.
- Feels Like We Only Going Backwards
- At last I am alive – An afternoon with dirt under my nails.
- Eyes to the Soul — An Art Installation with Marina Abramovic and Ulay
- Spring at Last — Catching Up on Our Vitamin D
- Feeling Springy + in Need of Retail Therapy
- Beautiful Children Smoking — A Photographic Series
- Our Easter Weekend with the Fam
- Hands down BEST auction house to get your Mid-Century Modern furniture*
- We are all under the same moon. — A mobile art installation.
- The Best Homemade Biscuits You’ll Ever Have