Old school supermarketsNovember 15, 2010 at 10:45 pm | Posted in DC, photography | 4 Comments
Tags: bread crumbs, giant super market, jason's breadcrumbs, my-t-fine, oldschool super market, passover foods, pudding, washington dc, wisconsin ave
Do you ever see old-fashioned packaging and think “oh man, I can’t believe that’s still around”? Well, I do. I’m definitely digging the My-T-Fine pudding and Jason’s Breadcrumbs. How terrific is that vintage neon Giant Food sign? The supermarket is on Wisconsin Avenue and is teeny; it has not-so-pretty produce, but the sign makes it worth a trip—at least a drive-by at night.
Photos from my iPhoney.
4 Comments »
- Feels Like We Only Going Backwards
- At last I am alive – An afternoon with dirt under my nails.
- Eyes to the Soul — An Art Installation with Marina Abramovic and Ulay
- Spring at Last — Catching Up on Our Vitamin D
- Feeling Springy + in Need of Retail Therapy
- Beautiful Children Smoking — A Photographic Series
- Our Easter Weekend with the Fam
- Hands down BEST auction house to get your Mid-Century Modern furniture*
- We are all under the same moon. — A mobile art installation.
- The Best Homemade Biscuits You’ll Ever Have